Use LinkedIn To Enhance Your Personal Brand
LinkedIn is an incredible platform to not only build a social media presence, but to at the same time build up your personal/business brand. Let’s go over five specific reasons and ways of how this is true.
- Stay Young! Simply putting yourself online on the right platforms, such as LinkedIn, shows that you are relevant and in touch with the world around you. This may sound silly, but being in touch and a part of the world, will make you seem more relatable trustworthy when it comes to your work. Remember, not only must you have a profile up, but it needs to stay constantly updated. Keep your profile full, to keep yourself open to as many potential clients as possible.
- Easier to Find Online. Once your LinkedIn profile has more content on it, it will also more likely contain certain keywords and phrases in it. This will make it pop up much more often during other people’s searches. Having more content on your page will create much bigger opportunities for someone to find something they like. Make your profile stand out, and “different”, while at the same time containing the qualifications your clients will be looking for. You want people to be able to find you, not only easily on LinkedIn, but also through google. The stronger your LinkedIn profile is, the more likely you are to pop up during a simple google search. Having your photo and bio added to our Pittsburgh Professionals on the Move directory is another great way to boost your LinkedIn page in a google search.
- Testimonials. An incredibly important aspect of LinkedIn is the testimonial section on your profile. Nowadays people really trust other people, in a way that’s different than before. As we’ve talked about before, Social Media is about creating a two-way conversation rather than an advertisement. We have learned to trust each other when it comes to product or location reviews. Collect testimonials past clients to create the strongest possible profile for yourself.
- Build Bridges. The past couple of tips have been about how LinkedIn can be a great way for others to find you. This is to remind you that, you can also create connections through LinkedIn. Search and find others in the same field, with the same interests, or possible future partners/clients.
- Spread the World. Now that your LinkedIn profile is up, build, and fluffed, give it time. Keep it updated, keep those testimonials coming, and others will start spreading the word for you.
Jen Barker Worley Photography
555 Grant Street, Suite 337 Offices at the William Penn Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Jen Barker Worley Photography. Professional Headshot, Professional Teams Photography. Downtown Pittsburgh.
Instagram post 18113026720305785
Instagram post 17953871198326960
Instagram post 17967443531200561
Instagram post 17997175477737450
Instagram post 17945381681598267
Instagram post 17879644199818202
Instagram post 18054434299381245
Instagram post 17969094077290583
Instagram post 17986483939871124
Instagram post 18065057149363785
Instagram post 18024578371468310
Instagram post 17887129049784461
Instagram post 17942951054403726
Instagram post 17853108155904182
Instagram post 18194624968209289
Instagram post 17987404228712926
Instagram post 17967979507869842
Instagram post 17988565378614881
Instagram post 17898846464630532
Instagram post 17975271118829121
Instagram post 18195099688173660
Instagram post 18321115309039424
Instagram post 18186748876212387