BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
Nate DeFilippi, CPA, MBA, is a senior tax associate at H2R CPA. With over 5 years of experience, Nate provides a variety of tax services to pass-through entities, trusts, and high net worth individuals. These services include bookkeeping and accounting services, tax consulting and planning, and tax return preparation and review.
EDUCATION & LICENSES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Master’s Degree in Business Administration – Seton Hill University
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Recognized as a “40 under 40” PICPA Young Leader Award 2018
- Member – Beaver County Chamber of Commerce
- Active volunteer work with his church and local community
Nate lives in Cranberry Township with his wife, Mandy, and their black lab, Luna. Nate is most passionate about his family, friends, sports, and Italian heritage.