Jeremy P. Rudkin
Jeremy P. Rudkin is an associate attorney at Strassburger McKenna Gutnick & Gefsky. Known for his energy and dedication to his clients, Mr. Rudkin concentrates his practice on corporate and real estate related matters.
Mr. Rudkin advises clients on a broad range of general corporate matters, including entity formation, structure, and corporate contracts. His real estate practice involves negotiating and drafting real estate purchase and sale agreements, residential and commercial leases and related agreements, property management, development, tax assessment appeals, and secured real estate financings. Mr. Rudkin also routinely represents developers in forming homeowners and condominium associations in accordance with the Pennsylvania Uniform Condominium Act
Prior to joining Strassburger McKenna Gutnick & Gefsky, Mr. Rudkin practiced for five years as a real estate, corporate, and financial services litigation attorney in the Pittsburgh office of two national law firms.
Mr. Rudkin earned his J.D. from Duquesne University School of Law in 2011. While at Duquesne, he served as a Judicial Extern for The Honorables Donald E. Machen and Kevin G. Sasinoski, both with the Allegheny Court of Common Pleas’ Criminal Division. Mr. Rudkin graduated from Indiana University in 2007, earning a B.S. in Science and Kinesiology. Before practicing law, Mr. Rudkin worked at a large sports and entertainment agency, where he assisted in representing professional basketball players in contract negotiations and sponsorship deals
Mr. Rudkin is Pittsburgh born and raised, residing within the city. When not practicing law, he enjoys spending time with his wife, family, and friends, traveling, attending sporting events, and playing basketball and golf.
Experience and Representative Matters
- Represented various businesses and business owners in acquisitions of new business.
- Represented various real estate developers in acquisitions and developments.
- Representation of a property developer in the development of a condominium building, including
acquisition, formation, zoning, leasing, public offering and declaration matters.
- Represented various landlords and tenants in the leasing of office buildings and retail and
successfully negotiated long term leases for those clients.
- Represented various residential property owners in real estate tax assessment appeals.
- Represented lenders in drafting and negotiating of loan documents for property acquisitions,
construction projects and refinances.
- Successfully represented a commercial landlord in a lease to a production services and studio
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Duquesne Law Alumni Association
- Murray Hill Avenue Condominium Association, Board Member